Today, with the sedentary lifestyle, eating a lot of greasy fast food that is lacking in nutrients and fiber that increases the risk of anal diseases at the breakneck pace and unexpectedly.
The clearest manifestation of this condition is that people have pains while passing stools. Having pains while passing stools is the common condition of people, most commonly in children, the elderly, pregnant women and sedentary people such as office workers.
If we do not have early treatment, it can cause intestinal obstruction and lead to undergoing surgery to heal. We want to share top 5 home remedies for pains while passing tools simply and safely below to help you overcome this condition and soon regain the health.
Causes of pains while passing stools
- Constipation: Due to hard stools, it is difficult to get rid of the anus that make it easily rub and stretch veins, causing pains in anus. If the more constipation is, the more pain is when passing stools as well as usual.
- Hemorrhoids: Anal pain is a common symptom of hemorrhoids in patients with hemangiomas and constipation.
- In addition to, this condition is due to anal fissure, anal axe (an infection in the anal area), causal anal fistula and anal ulcers (the area around the anus is ulcerated).
Regardless of the cause, you should also do the following home remedies for pains while passing stools. They will help you improve your illness quickly and minimize their chances of attacking again.
Home remedies for pains while passing tools
- Changing your daily diet
- Eat more fiber:
Vegetables and fruits are a good source of fiber for the body.
You should add fiber every day if you are suffering from pains while passing stools. It increases the amount of water in your stool, softens the stool. This will help your intestinal peristalsis move faster and easier through the colon, helping to treat constipation more effectively.
However, suddenly changing the amount of fiber can cause belly fatigue, so gradually increase the amount of fiber in your diet.
The experts recommend eating at least 20 to 35 grams of fiber a day. May increase dosage 1-2 weeks later.
When you are suffering from constipation or treating hemorrhoids, you should eat the following foods:
Green vegetables: broccoli, spinach, carrots, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, artichokes and green beans.
Fruit: Papaya, dragon fruit, grapefruit, citrus, banana, pineapple, apple, pear …
Beets: white radish, pumpkin, cucumber, sweet potato, potato, shell, yam …
Cereal, beans: sesame, green beans, red beans, whole black peas, brown rice …
- Drink plenty of water:
Drinking enough water is a good way to prevent constipation. Water will help to soften the stools to help you easier to walk.
You can add water by drinking filtered water, juice, soup … one thing you should remember is that our bodies need at least 1.5 liters of water each day to work well.
Men should drink at least 13 cups (3 liters) of water a day. Women should drink at least 9 cups (2.2 liters) of water a day.
Avoid beverages containing caffeine and alcohol while you are having this phenomenon. Beverages that contain caffeine like coffee and soft drinks, as well as alcohol … are like diuretics. When constipated, diuretics dehydrate the body through the urinary tract, which can make constipation worse.
Plums, especially dried plums are rich in fiber and they also contain sorbitol, a mild stimulant that helps reduce the travel time of stools and reduces the risk of constipation.
To treat pains while passing stools with plum, you can eat directly, if you do not like dried plum, can try plum juice. However, plum juice contains less fiber than dried plum.
100 grams dried plum contains 14.7 grams of sorbitol, while 100 grams of plum juice contains 6.1 grams of sorbitol.
You will have to drink plum juice more to get the same health benefits as eating dried plum.
How to make plum juice is also very simple:
- Select the plum that is ripe and red, should not choose bruises because they can be crushed.
- Wash with cold water then use a knife to cut the two parts, remove the inside grain.
- Put the sliced plum into the blender to grind smoothly with the prepared white sugar.
- When all is smooth, add some lemon juice to increase the sour taste of the juice. Blend for 20 seconds and switch off.
- Use a sieve filter to remove plum residue.
- You should use the blender or liquidizer with strong power so that the plum juice will be smoother.
- Pour the juice out of a glass, add ice cubes or store in a cooler (if you like cold juice).
- Finally, drink.
Do not try to eat too many plums, dried plums will start working within a few hours after eating. Let them be consumed before further ingestion into your stomach, otherwise you risk having diarrhea.
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera is known and used with many features, useful utilities for humans. It is also considered as a natural herbal antibacterial effective analgesic, effective anti-inflammatory and restore the damage caused by anal fissure.
You use some gel of aloe vera to apply to the affected anus every 2-3 days.
Note before applying, you clean the anal.
Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey to the 50ml of warm water, then stir until the honey is dissolved.
Drink as soon as the water is warm. You can drink morning or anytime of the day.
The apple cider vinegar contains an acetobacter bacteria that breaks down food and reduces constipation immediately.
However, you need to choose safe apple cider vinegar, do not contain chemicals. In addition, the eugenol compounds found in pure honey can help restore good bacteria in the intestines, help digestion of food, and relieve symptoms of constipation or hemorrhoids.
- Melaleuca oil
How to do:
- Firstly, you pour a few drops of oil of melaleuca into the palm, then rub hands with each other so that the oil is spread evenly on the hands,
- Then massage all on the abdomen by rubbing lightly and forming circle in the clockwise and initially the small circle after growing up and spread to the entire abdomen.
- With regular massaging, you should also press the midsection slightly down and maintain it for the duration of the massage.
The process of repeated massage like this within 15 minutes will help to stimulate the digestive system and promote the excretion of excreta outside the body.
The massage process should be repeated every day twice to three times to quickly get rid of this condition.