The eyes are impressive, can attract people at the first sight. One of the most common problems is the sunken eyes, means that the area around our eyes will become submerged.
This condition that makes your appearance less beautiful, which not only affects the psychological but also affects the work, serious communication.
Especially for modern society, the possession of an eye-catching appearance is essential and a decisive factor for success in life. Hence when the eyes are sunken, the treatment is obvious.
But to be effective, what method should be best? This article would like introduce to you some simple, inexpensive and safe methods to help you answer the wondering question “How to get rid of sunken eyes”.
Causes of sunken eyes
Age and aging process are the causes of fatty tissue under the eye, which causes deep sunken eyes. As they get older, the temples on both sides have signs of depression causing their eyes to be sunken.
In other cases, it is innate, inherited. Excessive work and life pressure, inadequate nutrition, and long sleep deprivation have also caused widespread eye irritation among young people. Some cases have surgery to cut eyelids before but too much fat bags also cause sunken eyes.
In order to improve this situation, in addition to the interference of the beautiful technology will help you clear up the anxiety of sunken eyes, then there are some simple and extremely effective measures to get rid of sunken eyes.
Remedying an ugly, old-looking eye with the sunken eyes is a must for those who encounter it and should proceed as soon as possible without losing sight of the person in the opposite eye.
How to get rid of sunken eyes
- Tea bags
Did you know that green tea contains antioxidant properties that can increase blood circulation, that helps to get rid of sunken eyes.
How to do:
- Put ice cubes into the glass
- Immerse into 2 tea bags in the glass and remove
- Squeeze to dry tea bags
- Put 2 bags of iced tea on your sunken eyes. Place the tea bag on the eyes until it returns to its original temperature.
- Press the tea bag in cold water again and repeat the steps.
- Do it continuously but not more than 30 minutes.
Your eyes will be relaxed and rejuvenated and eye bags will be reduced due to the natural anti-inflammatory properties of tea.
- Alternatively, you wipe over the face, especially around the eyes.
- Then pour a few drops of essence oil into the tea bag, then leave in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- You cover the eyebrows with the wet, cold tea bag for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Or, take the dregs of tea, then mix 1 teaspoon of green tea powder, 1 teaspoon of honey, mix well to the viscous mixture.
- Then wash your eyes, apply the mixture to the sunken area, relax for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do 3 times a week to see more effectively,
Anti-inflammatory potato starch is very popular worldwide and potato has become a good remedy for sunken eyes. You can use potatoes to reduce sunken eyes in different ways:
- Cut a potato into round slices and place two slices on both eyes. Leave on the hollow spot for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Peel the potatoes and squeeze to extract the juice. Dip two pieces of cotton in the juice and keep them on the eyes (especially pay attention to the hollow spot) for 20-25 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Cut into pieces and mash the potato into a paste mixture. Put the mixture into 2 clean cloths, roll into two round bags. Place two bags of potato on your affected spot for 15 minutes, then wash with cold water.
Cucumber is a natural nutrient found in many nutrients, especially good for your skin to fight for bad conditions affecting the skin. There are many vitamins, collagen that can be able to improve the condition sunken eyes, remove wrinkles aging, improve the condition of the eye puff better.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water for 4 to 5 minutes and then let it dry.
- Cut two slices of fresh cucumber and place on the sunken eyes area.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes. For best results, use chilled cucumbers as they help soothe tired eyes.
- Then wash with cold water. Apply this way 3 times a week to remove sunken eyes.
- Another way you should know is that you try to mix cucumber with sandalwood into a mixture and apply to the eye area.
This will help you get rid of sunken eyes quickly and also penetrate quickly and nourishes the skin effectively, wrinkles are gradually disappearing, that restores skin extremely quickly.
When doing the above, pay close attention to light sensitive skin to avoid injury.
- Alternatively, you can pick up fresh cucumbers, then put them in the liquidizer and squeeze to extract the juice.
- Use cotton wool to apply watermelon evenly over the entire face, including the skin under the eyes.
- Cold water
The common reason for sunken eyes is due to poor circulation of blood on the face. A cold water contracts the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation.
You can even add ice to the water to increase the chilliness. However, do not let the water stay so long on your skin.
Lack of sleep also creates sunken eyes. You should sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
You can also consider sleeping posture. Keep your head high when you sleep so that the blood does not build up under the eyes due to gravity.
Do not sleep face down on the mattress, it is better to sleep back. Sleeping on one side can also make one of your eyes puffy in the morning.
Massage gently around the eyes in the morning when waking up to restore tired eyes.
Use a fingertip to move from the hallow eyes to the outside, moving slowly around the eye. Repeat the circular motion several times and then gently tap the circled motion to stimulate blood circulation.
You should massage the eyes around 5 minutes each morning.
- Moisturizing the eyes
You should use moisture cream for the eyes regularly as follows. You remember that applying eye cream does not have to “swipe” is fine, but the process is really art to avoid damaging the eyes and creating wrinkles.
- Step 1: Use your ring finger to apply cream on the hallow spot. The force on your ring finger is the weakest of the five fingers, so it will not hurt your eyes. At the same time, it makes penetrate creams deeper into the skin.
- Step 2: Use your fingertips to tone the cream. You should spread the cream in the direction from the eye to the end of the eye.
- Step 3: When you reach the back of the eyes, massage your eyes upward, this is a very simple and effective trick to prevent eye wrinkles.
- Step 4: If the position has appeared wrinkles, apply the cream in the opposite direction, possibly from the back of the eye towards the top.
In addition to the use of moisture cream, you can also make eye cream that are naturally derived from natural sources that are safe for the skin.
How to do:
- Put the coconut oil in a small bowl
- Add 2 drops of vitamin E and 3 drops of rose water to the bowl
- Mix well then put into the glass jar with lid and store in the refrigerator.
- For each use, take a moderate amount.