Seeing people smoke cigarette everywhere put us in a hard situation. Some of us used to want to try to drag that the same like others. However, you just know about ‘good reasons’ for a cigarette, but the smokers never tell you the harmful effects of addicted tobacco. Nicotine is the chemical substance we find in tobacco or some products of smoke. How long does it take to get addicted to nicotine? You can have your answer after reading this article.
Why Can People Easily Get Addicted to Nicotine?
There is an addictive substance in tobacco or its products called nicotine. Nicotine has a ‘huge power‘when making the smokers get used to smoking this thing. It affects not only your physical health but also your mind as well.
After several times using it, you feel something strange in your body. Being under stress or feeling bored, your body feels like unfamiliar without smoking it. You crave about this component and want to use it more and more .
Nicotine or tobacco is a hazard. You can be addicted to tobacco by inhaling through pipes or cigars. The mortality rate of people with some diseases related to smoking is increasing today. Each year, there are about more than 400,000 deaths in the United States. Tobacco ranks a high top of ‘killer weapon’ in the United States too .
Tobacco is a legal substance which you can by whatever you want. Therefore, giving up smoking is much harder than getting addicted to smoking. It is a thing coming up in my mind is ‘how long does it take to get addicted to nicotine?’ First of all, just see what signs and symptoms of being addicted to nicotine.
What Are Independent Symptoms You May Experience?
Symptoms depend on the individual, how long and how often do you consume tobacco. However, most of the addicted smokers will have some of these common signs and symptoms below :
- Appetite: When you try to stop smoking your desire will go up for awhile. Tobacco has two chemical components being serotonin and dopamine. Going away from smoking means these substances go out of your system which can increase your abilities to eat. Many people complain that they have to eat to make their time full the same time you smoked before. However, is right to overeat? Unfortunately, your consumption of carbohydrate or food with more sugar rises. Your weight can boost about 5 to 10 pounds compared to the time you didn’t try to give up tobacco .
- Craving: nicotine cravings will come very quickly after your last smoke just about 30 minutes. Feeling craves for smoking can stay about 20 minutes for each time. That is sad that it doesn’t stop happening. Your craving will come back soon after some the last one. Therefore, you make yourself to find other substances which can help you to forget nicotine for a while .
- Respiratory problems: Because there is nicotine around, then your body has to remove this smoke outside. So you will undergo a cough many times that will last for some weeks later .
- Headaches and nausea: It maybe shows up soon after your last cigarette.
- Constipation: you probably experience constipation after quitting nicotine.
- Mental health: You feel tired and can’t sleep well. Nicotine brings you a good feeling which can raise you up and stimulate yourself. Lacking nicotine is not easy in your sense at all. Stress can come to you soon. You are restless, and you can’t control your mind, quickly to get angry .
Even though you may experience some of these manifestations, your trying to give up smoking can go bankrupt. You can come back smoking ignoring a lot of lousy consequence.
Why you have these expressions? and ‘How long does it take to get addicted to nicotine?’ Don’t take your eyes off your article to find the answer?
What Are Causes of Having Nicotine Dependence Symptoms?
Nicotine is an addictive substance which can go up into your lung and your brain very quickly. After meeting your bain will release a chemical component which is called neurotransmitters. So, now you know why tobacco can change your feeling and the way you behave to other people.
Dopamine will be resealed to respond a signal for neurotransmitters which can comfort and make yourself feel better. Day by day, you crave for this feeling then you are be addicted to nicotine one day.
How Long Does It Take to Get Addicted to Nicotine?
To be honest, there is no evidence show you precisely the time you will be independent on tobacco. It is different for each. Someone can become an addiction to smoking after some packs of cigarette. However, after inhaling several times, they can also be addicted .
To answer this question ‘How long does it take to get addicted to nicotine?’, you should take a look through at some leading factors which can influence how soon you are addicted to tobacco.
Numerous factors of environment can influence how long does it take to get addicted to nicotine such as from home, family, friends or workplace.
We always dream of having a happy family in a warm house which we can come back whenever we run into a problem. However, the family is the most influential factor for people who are addicted to nicotine and other stimulant substances such as alcohol or drug.
The real-life points out that children live in a family who have people who smoke, they will seek to drag soon, then they will become addicted to nicotine someday .
However, home is the best area for those who want to quit smoking. Because, absolutely they have to experience some signs and symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, then just love can help them consist of their goal .
If your friends smoke, you will want to try tobacco like them also. Seeing some movie having smoking which urges the lookers running to smoke as well.
Because not having precisely the time for people who get addicted to nicotine, then if you inhale effortless many times, you can be addicted to tobacco. So, your workplace or public place where you will go is essential to care too. Therefore, you should try to find your ideal workplace and stay away from smoker to avoid secondhand inhaling .
Being get used to with smoking usually happen more in a teenager or so young. Because most of the smokers smoking so long, then when they are getting older, you are addicted to nicotine tightly.
It is no difference between both sides of damaging of nicotine with health. However, men are more accessible to be nicotine independence than women, but women will get addicted to nicotine faster than man .
Not all smokers are addicted because of some of those reasons above. There is a side that someone who was born with addicted genes. These genes effect of increasing dose of nicotine, then you smoke more and more and become a heavily addicted smoker for a short time .
There is much information you need to know about how long does it take to get addicted to nicotine. We hope you can answer for yourself after reading this article. Don’t hesitate to let we know if you have any question.