In this article, you will have an opportunity to go over top natural home remedies for warts on feet.
Warts can be found in any part of our body, but in most cases, they appear on feet or hands. The areas affected by warts are often covered with a rough surface and in most cases, you can see a black spot in it.
Most warts are caused by a virus known as the Human Papillomavirus (1). You should bear in mind that this virus can easily transmit from one person to another; therefore, it is important to stay away from infected people.
The majority of warts will disappear after 6 months to 2 years, but many people find it unbearable to suffer from them that long. Therefore, they are willing to seek for methods to get rid of warts immediately.
Fortunately, there are many natural foods that serve as effective home remedies for warts on feet. You can make use of them to save a lot of time, money and energy, but the result is still amazing.
Below are top natural home remedies for warts on feet.
1. Baking Soda – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
At a little cost, you can manage to get rid of warts, with the help of baking soda – one of the best home remedies for warts on feet. Because of its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities, baking soda is effective in treating virus causing warts (2).
- One spoon of baking soda should be mixed with the same amount of white vinegar.
- Get the paste dabbed over warts 2-3 times per day.
2. Garlic – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
Garlic is known as one of the most effective home remedies for warts on feet thanks to its strong antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal qualities.
- Get crushed garlic cloves applied over areas affected by warts.
- A bandage should be used to cover these areas.
- 20 minutes later, remove it and use water to wash these areas.
- You had better follow this method twice every day.
3. Aloe Vera – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
The rough surface of warts can be softened easily and effectively if you make use aloe vera, a familiar ingredient in skin care. Undeniably, it is also one of the greatest home remedies for warts on feet with the anti-inflammatory property.
- Rub the fresh gel over warts directly.
- Several minutes later, wash them with clean water.
- Repeat doing so 2-3 times every day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
Some people consider the application of apple cider vinegar on the skin as insecure because of its strong acidity. However, its strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial qualities should not be forgotten. That’s the reason why it has been used as one of home remedies for warts on feet for years.
- The vinegar and water should be mixed together with the ratio 2:1.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and dab it over warts for several minutes.
5. Castor Oil – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
The high content of castor oil is ricinoleic acid that is strongly antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Thus, this natural oil can be seen as one of the best home remedies for warts on feet. It can be applied directly over warts a few times per day with the help of a cotton ball (3).
6. Apple Juice – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
One of internal causes for warts on feet is the shortage of magnesium in the body. Therefore, providing your body with magnesium is a great idea to get rid of warts. And apple juice is abundant of magnesium.
- Prepare fresh apple juice.
- A cotton ball should be dipped in the juice and applied over warts.
- More than 30 minutes later, use warm water to wash these areas.
7. Honey – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
One of the simplest home remedies for warts on feet that anyone can find in the kitchen is honey. It is powerful enough to fight against the bacteria and virus in you body. In addition, when applied on the skin, honey can even enhance the condition of your skin. It should be dabbed directly over the warts and left there in a day.
8. Banana Peel – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
The sad fact is that few people are aware of the benefits of banana peel. Known as a rich source of antioxidants, banana peel can be considered as one of the simplest and most inexpensive home remedies for warts on feet. It softens the rough surface of warts and enhances your immunity as well. All you need to do is to dab banana peel over warts regularly.
9. Basil – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
Basil is a natural herb that can serve as one of home remedies for warts on feet.
- Get crushed basil leaves rubbed over warts.
- A bandage can be used to help you cover these areas.
- This remedy needs to be applied twice per day so that you can get rid of warts as soon as possible.
10. Pineapple Juice – Home Remedies for Warts on Feet
In addition to apple juice, pineapple juice is also appreciated among home remedies for warts on feet. It provides a number of enzymes and acids that can make warts softer and fall out more quickly.
- The juice should be applied directly over warts in approximately 5 minutes.
- Then, use water to clean your skin.