In this article, you are about to learn top natural home remedies for boils on inner thigh.
A boil (1) (2), which is also known as a furuncle in the medicine, refers to a small, red and painful nodule on the skin. Boils tend to increase in size throughout time if we do not intervene. The most common area in which boils are noticed is inner thigh, followed by face, throat, or buttocks.
The main reason for the appearance of boils is the bacterial infection. Besides, it might be worsened due to weak immunity or nutritional deficiency. People who are exposed to harsh chemicals and maintain poor hygiene are more likely to suffer from this problem.
As boils will grow and even expand to other areas, it is better to start its treatment immediately after you notice it. Fortunately, it is not too complicated to deal with boils and you can get rid of them right at home.
Below are top 10 natural home remedies for boils on inner thigh.
1. Turmeric – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
With anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities, turmeric is known as one of the best home remedies for boils on inner thigh as it can shorten the time it needs for your skin to heal. In addition, the presence of curcumin in turmeric can provide you a quick relief from painful feeling (3).
- Powdered turmeric ought to be mixed with water.
- Get the paste applied over boils.
- After 20-30 minutes, use water to wash these areas.
2. Onion – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Onion which has the same antiseptic quality as turmeric can serve as one of the most effective home remedies for boils on inner thigh. The onion juice can reduce irritations on the skin, thanks to its antimicrobial quality. Moreover, inflammation and pain are also treated well.
- A fresh onion should be chopped into thick slices.
- Then, put them over boils and use a cloth to cover these areas.
- After 2-3 hours, remove them and repeat the process.
3. Garlic – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
The golden spice in the kitchen – garlic – has been used as one of the best home remedies for boils on inner thigh for years, because of its antibacterial quality.
- Some garlic cloves should be crushed to get the fresh juice.
- Dip a cotton pad into the juice and dab it over boils for several minutes.
4. Tea Tree Oil – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
When you need something antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal, tea tree oil must be one of the best choices. Therefore, it is also one of the best home remedies for boils on inner thigh.
- A cotton swab needs to be dipped in the oil and dabbed over boils after that.
- Repeat this method several times on a daily basis until you see improvements in these areas.
5. Epsom Salt – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Among the simplest home remedies for boils on inner thigh is epsom salt. It can accelerate the bacterial drainage and eliminate impurities from your skin at the same time.
- A quarter of a cup of epsom salt should be mixed with 2 glasses of warm water.
- Then, a clean cloth should be dipped in the mixture and placed over boils.
- 10-15 minutes later, re-apply this method.
6. Neem – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Another herb among top home remedies for boils on inner thigh is neem (4), also commonly known as Indian lilac. It is strongly antibacterial and antiseptic, which is sufficient for boil treatment.
- Get some clean neem leaves grinded to have the paste.
- Powdered turmeric can be added to improve the benefits.
- The paste should be applied over boils in about half an hour before you use water to wash it away.
7. Milk – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Milk is seen as a grand support for home remedies for boils on inner thigh because it provides much moisture to accelerate the head breaks that push the pus out.
- Fresh milk cream can be applied directly over boils.
- After half an hour, you can do it again.
8. Cornmeal – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
What makes cornmeal special among top home remedies for boils on inner thigh is its absorptive quality. This ingredient can speed up the healing process and bring boils to the head sooner.
- Pour some spoons of cornmeal into boiling water.
- The warm paste should be applied over boils.
- These areas need to be covered with a cloth.
- 20 minutes later, repeat this method.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Known as a natural antimicrobial and antiseptic agent, apple cider vinegar is the next tip to help you get rid of boils on inner thigh. It is effective in fighting against infections on the skin.
- The vinegar should be diluted with water first.
- A cotton pad should be dipped in the mixture and dabbed over boils.
- The method can be followed a few times per day to get the best results.
10. Nutmeg – Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
Last but not least, nutmeg can enhance the flow of blood under your skin and soften the boils. Undoubtedly, it can serve as one of the most effective home remedies for boils on inner thigh.
- Half a spoon of powdered nutmeg should be dissolved in warm water or milk.
- Get the paste applied over boils 2-3 times every day.