The thick and densely arm hair is always the obsession of most sisters. The overgrowth of the hairs makes the women no longer retain their soft, feminine beauty. There are many ways for bleaching arm hair you can apply below.
- Bleaching arm hair products
Before choosing any product of bleaching arm hair you need to understand the structure of the hairs.
Hairs are made of keratin that are compounds composed of polypeptide wires connected by disulfide bridges (a bond formed by two sulfur elements). When the disulfur bridge is destroyed, the keratin will disintegrate, and the hair will be loose, and easily extracted from the pores.
And now bleaching arm hair products are used by many people. Hair remover agents often contain substances such as thioglycolic acid, mercaptopro-pionic acid, thiolactic acid, etc. These are disulphide disintegrators that dissolve the keratin, thereby causing the hair to be removed. You only need to keep the medicine on the skin for about 5 minutes then rinse with water.
With just over $4, you can buy a bottle of bleaching arm hair at any store.
The essence of the most effective bleaching arm hair cream is usually two types: one that softens the hairs for easy shaving, and the other is to restrict the growth of hairs and make them fall off gradually.
However, dermatologists do not encourage you to use this method as most of these products contain a lot of chemicals that can harm your skin. Some bleaching creams can only deodorize the outer surface of the skin, which cannot destroy the inner hairs.
Some cases of using home-based hair remover creams in their own way have experienced allergic skin conditions such as skin rash and severe peeling skin…. After stopping the drug about a month, the hairs are stimulated to grow more.
- Home-made wax
Using wax to remove hair at home is also one of many methods of bleaching arm hair applied. But now there are many unknown products on the market, if not careful, it not only will not bring the desired results but also leave the consequences unfortunate. Therefore, many people have home-made wax.
You need ingredients for homemade wax:
250ml of pure honey
125 ml of lime juice
250 ml of brown sugar or white sugar
- First, cook the sugar so that the sugar dissolves. Remember to cook in a thick pan, do not stir and boil with a large fire, but make sure the fire does not burn.
- Next, add the honey and lemon juice to the pan.
- Continue stirring the mixture until it turns into a sticky mixture, stop and turn off the stove. If your mixture is too thick, add to a little water while still boiling.
- Keep the mixture to cool down before use.
- You will need a thick and firm piece of cloth to bleach. Can be used from old jeans and cut into pieces 10 x 30 cm.
- Use of scissors and fire to treat the edge of the fabric to avoid fabric fibers entangled in the bleaching process.
How to do:
- Use children’s chalk and sprinkle evenly on the skin before waxing.
- Children’s chalk has a moisturizing effect and sweat on the skin, at the same time it forms a thin layer separating the wax and the skin that helps to lessen the painful waxing process.
- Use a large wooden stick (2 – 5 cm) or wooden spoon to take some wax and scour the hair to remove the hair. Must apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Continue placing the cloth on top of the wax layer, using the hands to press from the beginning to the end of the cloth in the direction of hair growth.
- Wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute, start to wax out.
The process of waxing can cause severe pain and cause severe skin damage if not applied properly and you must comply with some note below.
The process of waxing must be applied in the opposite direction of hair growth to achieve high efficiency.
Do not wax at 90 degrees, instead of waxing at smaller angles of about 50 – 60 degrees.
Do not pull the cloth slowly but swiftly and reluctantly to reduce the feeling of pain.
- Bleaching arm hair with laser
You have applied a variety of home remedies for bleaching arm hair, but it did not bring about results. You can refer to the laser hair removal method recommended by the following experts.
Mechanism of operation:
Bleaching arm hair with laser utilizes a pigment in our body called melanin. Melanin is what makes the skin, eyes and hair of people as colorful as we see. It also helps protect us from dangerous radiation from the sun. For example, on a sunny day, melanin in our skin will absorb the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays before they penetrate deeper into our bodies.
Melanin in the hairs does the same job: absorbs radiation from the sun, and in the case of bleaching arm hair with light is a tiny laser beam.
When the melanin in the hairs absorbs energy from the laser, it is heated to over 100 degrees Celsius. When the water in the hairs evaporates, it burns and creates a thin smoke.
Although bombardment of the body by ultra-high beam radiation, which looks highly dangerous, bleaching arm hair with laser is safe, as long as it is properly conducted.
However, this method also has disadvantages and causes many harmful side-effects such as:
- Being burned:
Laser work by heating and burning hair, so they can also cause skin burns. In particular, people with light pigmented skin color are more prone to being burned because people whose have the dark pigmentation absorb laser light more easily.
- Increase or decrease skin pigmentation:
Lasers can cause cases of skin pigmentation changes, including hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation.
When hair is eliminated, the laser stimulates the production of melanin, a type of skin-protective reaction that is blackened to the skin.
- Feeling itchy during and after treatment:
You have to bleach several times to achieve permanent hair removal effect. Every time causes skin damage and itching, especially when the sessions are too close together.
- Deep pain in the skin and numbness of the skin:
In addition, you may also have damage in internal skin that results in deep stabbing of the skin, even numbness in the skin, or skin sensation.
On aesthetics, you should completely do bleaching arm hair when feel needed. However, it is important that you choose a safe, effective bleaching solution to avoid damaging the skin that adversely affects the aesthetics.
With the conventional methods of bleaching arm hair, apart from the advantages, there are many disadvantages that women should know and consider before making.
If you really do not have the need to eliminate hair because the hair is too thin, the solution should be natural. And if so, look for safe, reputable addresses to do bleaching arm hair. All lasers should be FDA approved to ensure health and safety.